Sunday, July 2, 2023

6 months into things.

 

The end of June marked 6 months into 2023 and I will say that time is flying for me. I am shocked at how busy I am since I have retired but that is a choice and an effort on my part. I know of folks who are retired and very bored, but I have refused to make that choice. Above are my CW stats from Club Log comparing all my 2022 effort to the halfway mark of 2023. The way it looks is I am going to surpass my CW adventure from last year. 


Now it's not a numbers game I play with myself but my goal is to get better at what I do. Improving my skill in whatever it is, is important to me. With Amateur radio CW is my skill and I will be honest I work hard on it and it's nice to see the efforts are being rewarded oh and it's a lot of fun too. To gather as much understanding about my radio, antenna, propagation, pileup skills and the list goes on is what keeps my hobby a busy one and exciting one.
Cheers to the upcoming 6 months of 2023!

4 comments:

Jeff Davis, KE9V said...

Very nice work!

73 de Jeff KE9V

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Well done Mike. Your effort are paying for shure. 73, Bas

VE9KK said...

Thanks Jeff and nice to hear from you.
73,
Mike
VE9KK

VE9KK said...

Good morning Bas, yes the hard work and just getting used to the CW language.
73,
Mike
VE9KK