When I opened up HamClock today I was reminded that September 8th is Star Trek day. I had the USS Enterprise NCC 1701 slowly moving across my screen on HamClock. Hats off to those at Open HamClock Back-end for making this happen.
That's funny. Nice hamclock is still working. Have switched my own hamclock off. I didn't really look at it. I prefer listening on the bands to feel how propagation is like. 73, Bas
Good morning Bas, yes it put a smile on my face. There are a few HamClocks versions out there now that Elwoods is gone. I use Open HamClock Back-end. I find it helpful when contesting to check on band openings as well as the solar info. 73, Mike VE9KK
2 comments:
That's funny. Nice hamclock is still working. Have switched my own hamclock off. I didn't really look at it. I prefer listening on the bands to feel how propagation is like. 73, Bas
Good morning Bas, yes it put a smile on my face. There are a few HamClocks versions out there now that Elwoods is gone. I use Open HamClock Back-end. I find it helpful when contesting to check on band openings as well as the solar info.
73,
Mike
VE9KK
Post a Comment