Thursday, June 30, 2022

Welcome everyone to the new site as you can see I successfully migrated all the posts and the links I wanted to include in this blog.
So why did I move the blog...when I lived in Ontario my call was VE3WDM and the blog also hosted the same call. Now that I moved to the East coast of Canada when I retired I acquired a new call VE9KK. I have had this new call for almost 3 years now and have had requests from my blog readers to change the blog address to reflect the new call and FINALLY, I did just that.
Why did it take so long....well part of it was the old I will do it tomorrow excuse, then I was just not sure how to do it and finally, I was not sure if I wanted to stay with blogger and I was looking at other blog hosting sites. I decided to stay with Blogger and via the internet, I found out how to save my blog posting and transfer them to a new site.
For the time being my old blog will stay in place with a link to the new site and I will have to decide on a timeline for the deleting of the blog but not sure how long I should leave it up.
This new blog moves away from the QRP theme I had, it's not that I moved on entirely from QRP operations but it has not been my focus since moving to the East coast. At this time in my hobby, I have navigated toward CW and am not sure how long this will last and what the next direction will be but for now, it's more CW. My post will not be CW dedicated and I will have a wide slice of events, happenings and adventures here on the blog.
To all those who read the blog, I hope you will continue to enjoy it and please give me input as to what you would like to see and read about.

4 comments:

Blogmaster said...

I've updated the link to this page on my Blog Mike. It looks nice!!
73,
Bill VE3FI

PE4BAS Bas said...

Will update the link. Please look at the last post of your old blog. It says that this blog is "not" located on this URL. It should read "now" I guess. You might want to change it ;-). 73, Bas

VE9KK said...

Good morning Bill, thanks for jumping on board.
73,
Mike
VE9KK

VE9KK said...

Good morning Bas, thanks for pointing that out and no matter how many times I looked at that post I always saw "now". Not until you pointed it out did it click and I saw what was really there.
73,
Mike
VE9KK